Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bird of Bling Birthday Card




Here is a fun Birthday card that is FULL of bling!  My little sister Sharma had her birthday this week and this is the card I made for her..  It is an 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock folded in half.  The cardstock is from the Glitter Pack of DCWV.  The Cricut Cartridge used is Florals Embellished.  Absolutely just love this cartridge, but then again, I love them all!  This is one of the newest carts from cricut and has just awesome floral designs with many layers.  The inside flowers are a fiskers punch.  I added a little bling from Kand company!  I loved this multi-colored large ric-rac, but it was very difficult to get it to stick to the card.  I had to use glue (that didn't work), then adhesive tape (still not enough) then zots! So hope it stays in place, lol!  Thanks for looking and be sure to sign up to be a FOLLOWER!   also would love your comments :)  Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

JulieK said...

LOVE the Bling! This card is great! A tip for your ric-rac, use a 1.5" Xyron and run the ric-rac through- it should stick with no problem.

Kellie said...

Hey Cindy, I love this card. I have been looking at this cartridge for a while now and just couldn't make up my mind. Well now I think I'll have to go and purchase it because you have inspired me.

Kellie
kardsbykellie.blogspot.com