Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feminine St. Patty's Day

Well, as promised, here is the 'other' St. Patty's Day card.  I went a different direction with this one and wanted a softer, feminine card.  It's for my sweet sister whose Anniversary is also the day before St. Patrick's Day.  Hope you like it:



I love the background paper on this one, it is from K & Company, and I must admit I hoard it and save every little scrap, I love it!  I also used Kraft paper, the green is a Jim Holtz & Ranger paper.  Also used a small heart punch for the shamrock, Versamagic Ink in gingerbread, Recollection Pearls and boarder punch, my own crinkle ribbon in pumpkin spice and the font is Chisel.  I am entering this card in the following challenges:
  This is the end of  St Patrick Day cards for this year. Everyone have a good one and don't forget to wear GREEN!!  I am always happy to have new followers  and I adore the ones I do have!  HUGS!

6 comments:

GiGi said...

Beautiful card! The sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

Great card Cindy! You should enter this at Party Time Tuesday's challenge as well. I tried to make a St Patrick's Day card but failed, so hats off to you on this beautiful one.

I also passed on an award to you on my blog, check it out if you wish.

Colin

Kathy said...

This came out great. Love that sentiment on the front, one of my faves. Thanks for joining the going green challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Tracy said...

Lovely card Cindy! All that punchwork is so pretty and I love the little shamrock in the corner. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Maria said...

Lovely St.Pat/anniversary card for your sister! It does look soft and feminine! I'm sure your sister will love it! Take care!!:-))

VanessaB said...

gorgeous. love this card!