Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Masculine Moose Birthday Card


This is the Birthday Card I made for my Husband, Wayne!  Happy Birthday, Honey!
Card:  5 1/2 x 7
Cricut Cartridges used:  Give a Hoot (Moose pg. 74 & Deer pg. 69),  Mother's Day (Banner on front)
Wild Card (Happy Birthday pg. 61)
Paper: Green paper by Anna Griffin, Stripe paper by Best of K&Company
Cardstock:  Med. Brown by Who Knows!  I have tons of cardstock without names on them!
Baker's Twine: Maroon and white
Moose Eye: K&company
Hope you enjoy and thanks for taking a look!  Click to become a follower and join the fun!
I have entered this card in the MORE THAN FAVORS CCCC #17 Challenge! Visit them!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Very nice! Masculine cards just seem to be so hard to make....at least for me anyway! :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today....I'm one of your new followers also! :) You have pretty creations!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com