Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally, the last Halloween Card this season!

Why is it the the week leading up to Halloween is so crazy!! It use to just be the week before Christmas, but now it is Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween...well at least at my house.  I didn't think I would get a card on here, but I needed just one more for my Bro-in-law's birthday.  Hope you like it.



I like how masculine it looks even though it is Halloween in spirit.  I didn't use many supplies: Cartridge is Elegant Edges; Paper from Recollections, Kraft and MME (love my MME Antique dots stack); Twine in charcoal and honeydew; Versamagic ink in Midnight Black and 8 metal dots.
 Pretty easy huh!  I am entering this card in the following challenges:
There you go, now If  I don't get back on here before Halloween, everyone have a WONDERFUL, SPOOKY GOOD TIME!  And just remember, There is NO such thing as a Witch! Vampire's...well here's hoping :)))  HUGS!

17 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Totally adorable and love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

What a sweet masculine Halloween birthday card! I like what was written inside and the sentiment outside . . . a day full of treats and no tricks. =)

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Halloween/Fall Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Let’s Get Scrappy! at http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Awesome card for your brother-in-law! You did a fantastic job combining birthday and Halloween. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh great card I have not see any other cards like this one for this season! GREAT sentiment too! fab birthday card!! great job! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Trick or Treat challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Courtney said...

What a great card Cindy!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Amy said...

Cute card and sentiment! I like all of the paper layering!! :)Amy

Dinah said...

Great card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

Sonya said...

Very cute card---so glad you entered this week at UIT!!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hiya

Brilliant card with a great sentiment too!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and also becoming a follower!

I have returned the favor and I'm glad you stopped by I think you will provide good inspiration.

Colin

Georgiana said...

Great card. The layering and color choice fits together perfectly. Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week. I hope you will come back again for another challenge.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Die Cuttin' Diva Design Team member

Unknown said...

Cindy this is a great card! I love how it is so masculine and gorgeous all at the same time! Great job.

Creative Diva said...

Great quote on your card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Jan Hennings said...

love this!

TannyP said...

What a fabulous sentiment =) Great job on this Halloween birthday card! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Halloween Challenge!

Haven_mom4 said...

Nicely done and your right it's a bit masculine. Thanks for joining us at use it tuesday-Haven

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card, love all that spotty paper. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie DT