This last picture is the very back of the card. I have never shown what I put on the back so here it is. I always make a matching color label with my blogspot address, then recipients can go check out my blog...GOOD IDEA!!! Here is the product list for those who would like it:
- DCWV cardstock Nana's Kids, Core'dinations
- Cartridges: Dinosaur Tracks and Kate's ABC's
- Cuttlebug used Swiss Dots for inside Jar
- Red & white Baker's twine
- Plastic vinyl is a picture protector sheet cut up
- Heidi Grace buttons, The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
- VersaMagic chalk Ink in Midnight Black, Hint of Pesto, Night sky
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #72 "Let's get Buggy with it"
- Kaboodle Doodles Ch #79 Primary Colors
- My Craft Spot Ch#20 It's hot out there-use hot bright colors
- 4 Crafty Chicks Ch#50 - Twine
- My Creative Throwback Thursday Challenge: episode 230 Use a Retired Cricut Cartridge (I used Dinosaur Tracks for the bug)
Love your comments and follow me!