I had been wanting to make a card with the 'slider' feature from the 'Straight From the Nest' cricut cartridge. It is such a fun feature as it allows you to slide ribbon or anthing else you want through the cut outs. If I could go back and change something on this card it would be the lettering of the words. I would do them much smaller! Gee, I don't usually want to change anything on my cards, but I have to be honest here! So, here it is:
Here are the particulars:
- Paper: cardstock from DCWV & Core'dinations; dot paper by DCWV (love this paper)
- Cricut Cartridge: Straight from the nest, owl on page 30
- VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Gingerbread
- Embellishments: Rhinestones by JoLee's Boutique and Offray, Green 4/8" grosgrain ribbon
- Words and sentiment done on the computer - the inspiration for the words came from the cricut cartridge I used. The cartridge has so many wonderful sayings and they are cute as can be.