Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Card and Die Cuttin Divas!

 Today I am  SO excited to be the Guest DIVA over at Die Cuttin' Divas! I just love this challenge blog! They are SUPER nice and always have such fun challenges for us.   This week our challenge is PASTELS!  Can't think of a better challenge for Spring.  Here is my card:



I used my ever favorite Cricut Cartridge - Elegant Edges.  Don't you adore this paper!! It is from a Colorbok book I picked up at Walmart! I love the spring colors.  The sweet sentiment is from a children's song and it truly expresses how I feel about Spring.  My own Teal Ribbon, VersaMagic Ink in Malted Mauve ( love that name), Recollections Rhinestones, Heidi Grace Metal Dots and the font is Bradley Hand.  That's it! Super easy when you have wonderful products to work with.  My Thanks again to Georgiana and the rest of the crew at Die Cuttin' Divas for a super DIVA experience!  Happy Spring Everyone:) If you are not following me yet, click that follow button! I love to make new friends!

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Cindy, Congrats to you!! This is SO pretty! Love LOVE the paper and the colors are fabulous!
Have a GREAT day!
Shelly

Candy said...

Beautiful card Cindy! Love the papers and those fabulous sentiments!
Thanks so much for Guest Designing at the Die Cuttin' Divas blog this week!
Candy(DCD)
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.ocm

Norma said...

Lovely card Cindy congrats on being Guest Designer!!
Hugs,
Norma

Amy said...

Very pretty card- congrats on GD spot- great job! :)Amy

Bobby said...

Love the car and, of course, your sentiments are always great.

Pat N. said...

Great job on guest designing at DCD, Cindy. Your card is so pretty.--Pat N.

Gerda said...

Cindy, I love you're card, beautiful colors.
Thanks so much for Guest Designing at the DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
I really love how you popped that rhinestone in the middle of the bow--super cute idea my friend!
Thank you for stopping by my blog--I'm now following your blog too! I can't wait to be bloggie friends!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps
Visit my Blog

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Cindy,

Great card! I just love the sentiment and the polka-dots are perfect!

Great job,
Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Georgie Horn said...

I love the paper, I'm a paper addict! Come by for a giveaway!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/04/super-saturday-giveaway.html

An'Jenic G. said...

First Congrats Congrats! 2nd I love your card. I like how you used the pastel color. Great paper and ribbon & the ribbon looks more like a digital ribbon. Cute!