This is the card folded out flat
This is the card showing how the Z-fold works
Section two - the middle
The products I used are few and simple:
- Cardstock from Core'dinations
- Paper from K&Company, DCWV, Paper Adventures (used up some scraps hooray!)
- Various stickers I have had for AGES!!!
- Sentiment is my original work and done on the computer
- metal buttons by Heidi Grace
- Little Red Wagon - Challenge #85 - For Dad
- Paper Playtime - Challenge #48 - Show us your Z-fold cards
- My Craft Spot - Challenge #12 - We love you, Dad
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Celebrating the Dad/Man in your life
UPDATE!! Happy Father's Day and YES he LOVED the card! Then he read all your wonderful comments...thanks so much for the support and hugs!!! LOVE all you great crafters!!!